I also was to give a shout out and thanks to Manni from I Bake Cakes. I was the winner of a giveaway on her blog where I got this cute cupcake stand. She makes the most beautiful cupcakes I have ever seen. You should hop over if you have a moment and take a peek.
- 1 stick (4 oz) softened butter
- 1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag peanut butter chips
- 3 Cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 - 1/2 Cup milk
- Cream together the butter and peanut butter.
- Melt the peanut butter chips in the microwave. Set the power level to 7, and microwave at 30 second intervals stirring between each interval. (It took me about 1.5 minutes)
- Add the melted peanut butter chips to the mixer and cream together.
- Add one cup of powdered sugar to the mixture. It will appear very dry.
- Drizzle a small amount of milk until it reaches a creamy texture.